Version 2.0 Schedule for release on 9 th March
Big Update: Launch new DOS Server!
- After 4 months working on the client side, server side and blockchain side, we have completed our big milestone. Heroes & Empires on DOS Chain (our own blockchain) will be launched together with version 2.0
- You will start from the beginning if you choose to play on the new server
- All players will receive a free Hero Chest (5 rare heroes) if they link their wallet on DOS Server
- Since DOS is a different blockchain, NFTs cannot be used in DOS Server. We plan to build an NFT bridge portal in the next few months.
- Mint and summon NFTs are free on the DOS server. You can even mint your heroes on the mobile version on DOS Server. Deposit HE is also free. We will add zero gas fee to more functions in the future.
- You can bridge $HE between BNB and DOS server. Please notice that you can only swap HE to stablecoin on BNB Chain at the moment. We will add liquidity to the DOS Chain soon. For now, you can bridge back to the BNB Chain to swap it.
Launch OverMint, our ultimate NFT marketplace.
- We upgraded and rebranded our NFT marketplace to OverMint. The new marketplace will serve Heroes & Empires players for both BNB Chain and DOS Chain, it will also serve all the games on DOS Chain in the future.
- More details will be on our OverMint launch announcement.
New Event: Daily Dungeon
- As an event that most HE players enjoy, for this time we will open the event continuously for 14 days from the time the update comes to players' devices. Challenge yourself and defeat the enemies ahead.
Information Tidus Rework
- We have tried to come up with reasonable content and use a more suitable image for the player, this return promises him to be stronger and true to the character of the champion that he owns. This may delay a certain amount of time, but to have the most complete Tidus we need more time to upgrade his image. Now, let's take a look at the first image of Tidus Rework and information from Tidus Rework.
- Lor: Sea creature of unknown origin, imprisoned in heavy armor on the seabed. He had long since forgotten the cause and purpose of this life, wandering around under the ruins of the wrecked boat every day, waiting for the day to return to shore. To be Continued…
- Fixed some UI bugs
- Edit some information displayed.